100-240VAC 36W 12v 3a ac dc adapter class 2 transformer UL listed
This AC DC adapter is a reliable and versatile power supply solution for various electronic devices. It comes with a class 2 transformer that ensures safe and efficient power transfer with a 100-240VAC input range, 36W max power output, 12V output voltage, and 3A current capacity. It has UL certification, ensuring safety and compliance with industry standards. The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to use and store. This adapter is perfect for a broad range of applications that involve powering electronic devices such as game consoles, routers, cameras, and other small home appliances. With its efficient and stable performance, it can help prevent power surges, fluctuations, and damage to connected devices. Get this UL listed adapter and enjoy safe and reliable power supply for your electronic devices.
- Up to 40W
- Global Certificates.
- Case Material: PC,
- Fanless Design.
- Fully sealed by ultrasonic welding.
- Capacitor imported from Taiwan.
- AC inlet: IEC320-C6, C8 and Fixed inlet optional.
- Protection: Over Load/Over Voltage/Over Current/Over Temp/Short-Circuit.
- LED indicator show work status
- Meet Energy Efficiency VI, Comply with CEC VI, DOE VI.
- Comply With The Newest Safety Standard: UL62368, UL1310,EN62368.
- Brand Power Cord and DC Wire matched our products.
- Customized Label and DC connector.
|AC input||Input Voltage range:||90～264Vac|
|Reted input voltage:||100～240Vac|
|Input current max:||1.3A|
|Inrush current:||35A Max/240V|
|No load input power||<0.1W|
|DC output||Output voltage:||12V|
|Output voltage tolerance:||5%|
|Rated output current:||3A|
|Ripple and noise:||≤120mVp-p|
|CV or CC||Optional|
|LED indicator||Green color|
|Protection||Over current protection||PASS|
|Over voltage protection|
|Short circuit protection|
|Over Temp protection|
|Vibration and shock||Meet MIL-STD-810D|
|EMC/EMI||Meet FCC CLASS B,EN55022 CLASS B.|
|A Harmonic source||Pass|
|HI-pot: Primary to Secondary||3KVAC,5mA,60s|
|Drop Test||As per UL regulation|
|Burning test||100%,4-5 hours|
|Energy efficiency level||CEC level VI, Doe VI|