12vdc 5a Waterproof Dimmable Power Supply 60watts
The Waterproof Dimmable Power Supply is a 12V DC 5A 60W power supply unit that is specially designed for outdoor use. With its waterproof casing, you can use it in any weather without worrying about the elements damaging it. The dimming feature allows you to adjust the brightness of your LED lights to suit your preference, making it perfect for decorative lighting, event lighting, or any outdoor lighting application. The compact size of the power supply makes it easy to conceal and install in any location. This power supply is compatible with most LED strip lights, making it an excellent choice for homeowners and professionals. The unit also incorporates overload protection, short-circuit protection, and over-voltage protection, ensuring a safe and reliable power supply for your LED lights. Whether you’re looking to brighten up your garden, patio, or deck, this Waterproof Dimmable Power Supply is a perfect solution.
- Output constant voltage
- Range 100-277VAC
- Built-in PFC function, PF>0.95
- Protections:short circuit/over current/over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- IP67 design for indoor or outdoor installation .
- Dimming function:DALI dimmable type
- Suitable for LED lighting applications by PWM output
- Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting
- Suitable for dry/damp/wet locations
- 5 years warranty
|Power Factor ( Typ.）||PF≧0.90/110V ; PF≧0.90/220V|
|Full Load Efficiency（Typ.）||>88%||>88%||>88%||>88%|
|Leakage current||﹤0.70mA/110VAC ; ﹤0.75mA/220VAC|
|Protection||Short Circuit||Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition|
|Over temperature||100℃±10℃ shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover|
|Vibration||10～500Hz，5G 12min./1 cycle，period for 72min.each along X,Y,Z axes|
|Safety&EMC||Safety standards||EN61347 EN61547|
|Withstand voltage||I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:1.88KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC|
|Isolation resistance||I/P-O/P I/P-FG O/P-FG：100MΩ/500VDC/25℃/70%RH|
|EMC EMISSION||Compliance toEN55015,EN61000-3-2 (≧50%load)|
|EMC IMMUNITY||Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6 ,11,EN61547,A light industry level （surge4KV）|
|Notes||1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 110V~270VAC input , rated load and 25℃of ambient temperature.|
2. Ripple& noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12”twisted pair-wire
terminated with a 0.1uf &47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance:includes set us tolerance,line regulation and load regulation .
- Input with Live Wire(L) Neutral Wire (N)
- Output LED SEC output Positive(LED+),output negative(LED-).Connected to LED Lights.
- Signal Dimming （DA1）, (DA2） DALI Non polar！Connected to the BUS of the DALI Master.
- When installing the LED driver and making input and output connections, cross-section area of conductor for input and output terminal block:0.75mm²(cord type: H03VVH2-F or H03VV-F).
- Please make sure you connect these correctly otherwise your product will not function correctly and could be damaged.
- Automatic equipment: EMI device , oscilloscope, automatic glue filling machine, intelligent electronic aging test frame, SMT machine, wave soldering machine.
- Reasonable price with good quality and best delivery time.
- We have a strong R & D team to help customer develop new and stable products
- Certificate:UL,ETL,,CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,RCM,TUV,CCC UKCA etc.
1)This driver should be installed by qualified and professional person;
2)Please make sure the transformer is installed with adequate ventilation around it to allow for heat dissipation.
3)Ensure that wiring is correct before test in order to avoid light and power supply damage; Dimming Operation
Connect the Dali signal line to the Dali bus of the controller (the Dali Master). After Dali Master scanning and address assignment, the driver can be successfully dimmed. Please refer to Diagram 1
Notice:In the market, some DALI controllers has bus-powered functions .If not,please add an extra power supply.(DALI Power).
Any incorrect connecting of signal line and output line would damage the master.