1.Fixed mounting holes are arranged at the four corners to prevent the product from power
failure due to movement/vibration. The straight length of the fixed holes is 3.2mm.
2.Iternational Universal input voltage: 85-264V AC or 110-370V DC.
3.High efficiency, high power density and Low output ripple noise
4.High isolation between input and ouput
5.Overcurrent protection, short circuit protection and temperature protection.
6.The output is built-in LC-pi filter without external filter circuit.
7. 3 years of quality assurance
|Common models of this series we have (we can customize any products with different output voltage and current|
or other requirements according to customer’s requirements)
|QFA15A-05||QFA15A-09||QFA15A- 12||QFA15A- 15||QFA15A-24||QFA15A-36|
|1 、Input Features|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||47-63|
|Input Current(A)||1A/ 115VAC 0.5A/230VAC|
|Surge current(A)||Cold Boot：10A/230VAC|
|Stand-by power consumptio(mW)||≤500mW|
|2 、Output Features|
|Output voltage accuracy||± 1%|
|Linear adjustment rate||Full-load||± 1%|
|Load regulation||10- 100% Load||±3%|
|Start up and rise time||Full-load||300ms, 30ms/ 115VAC 200ms, 30ms/230VAC|
|Full-load||16ms/ 115VAC 50ms/230VAC|
|Rated input voltage||115%- 150% of the rated output power|
|Protection mode: hiccup mode, auto-response after removal of abnormal load|
|Short-circuit protection|| |
Rated input voltage
|Automatic recovery after long-term short circuit|
|Over-current protection||≥ 1. 1 Times Io|
|3 、General Features|
|Working temperature(C)||/||– 100|
|Working humidity(RH)||/||20-90%, non-condensing|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-40~+85C 10-95%RH|
|Switching frequency(KHz)||20 – 65|
|Isolation voltage(VAC)||Input-to-output, test lasted 60s ，≤|
|Insulation resistance(MΩ)||Input to output，|
|Leakage current(mA)||500VDC||Input to output ≤5mA/RMS|
|Safety level||/||Adaptation：CLASS B|
|/||10—500Hz 2G 10 minutes/cycle. 60 minutes each for X, Y and Z.|
|Electro-magnetic compatibility||/||Adaptation：EN55022(CISPR22) Class B EN61000-3-2,-3|
|1. Except for special instructions, the parameters of this specification are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25C.|
2. Measurement of ripple and noise: Using a 12” twisted pair, and the terminal has two capacitors, 0. 1uF and 10uF in parallel. Measured at 20MHz bandwidth.
3.Accuracy: Including errors, linear adjustment rate and load adjustment rate.
4. The power supply should be regarded as part of the components in the system, and electro-magnetic compatibility related confirmation should be carried out with the terminal equipment.
5. Reduced output is required under low input voltage. Please refer to the reduction graph.
Product Packaging and Pin Definition Diagram
Product selection and Notes：
- Please refer to the specifications in detail for selection and use, otherwise the reliability of power supply will not be guaranteed.
- All parameters of this specification are measured according to the internal standards of our company.
- It is suggested that the load power of the power supply should not exceed 80% of the rated power of the power supply.
- With multi-output power supply, each output circuit must be loaded and used at the same time according to the corresponding ratio.
- Our company can provide customized products.
- We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.