100-240VAC Switching Power Supply 240W Desktop AC DC 24V 10A Adaptor UL listed
Our 240W switching power supply adapter is an efficient and reliable way to power your appliances. With a range of input voltages from 100-240VAC, you can use it anywhere in the world. It is designed to provide a reliable and stable 24VDC output at 10A, making it suitable for a wide range of devices. The adapter is compact, lightweight, and easy to use. Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go. It is also equipped with over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection, ensuring that your appliances are safe and secure. Use it for home appliances, industrial equipment, or other devices that require a stable and reliable power source. With our 240W switching power supply adapter, you can power up with ease and safety.
- Up to 240W
- With Tap and without tap available
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Global Certificates.
- Case Material: PC, GE brand
- Fanless Design.
- Active PFC
- Fully sealed by ultrasonic welding.
- Capacitor imported from Taiwan.
- AC inlet: IEC320-C6, C8, C14 and Fixed inlet optional.
- Protection: Over Load/Over Voltage/Over Current/Over Temp/Short-Circuit.
- LED indicator show work status
- Meet Energy Efficiency VI, Comply with CEC VI, DOE VI.
- Comply With The Newest Safety Standard: UL62368, EN62368, IEC61347.UL1310
- Brand Power Cord and DC Wire matched our products.
- Customized Label and DC connector.
|AC input||Input Voltage range:||90～264Vac|
|Reted input voltage:||100～240Vac|
|Input current max:||3A|
|Inrush current:||60A Max/240V|
|No load input power||<0.21W|
|DC output||Output voltage:||24V|
|Output voltage tolerance:||5%|
|Rated output current:||10A|
|Ripple and noise:||<150mVp-p|
|CV or CC||Optional|
|LED indicator||Green color|
|Protection||Over current protection||PASS|
|Over voltage protection|
|Short circuit protection|
|Over Temp protection|
|Vibration and shock||Meet MIL-STD-810D|
|EMC/EMI||Meet FCC CLASS B,EN55022 CLASS B.|
|A Harmonic source||Pass|
|HI-pot: Primary to Secondary||3KVAC,5mA,60s|
|Drop Test||As per UL regulation|
|Burning test||100%,4-5 hours|
|Energy efficiency level||CEC level VI, Doe VI|